Wednesday, March 19, 2008

It's Alive!!

Greetings, '98 kids! I have some new reunion information to report:

The 2008 RHS Homecoming football game has been scheduled for Friday, October 10, meaning that our reunion will take place October 10-12. I hope that everyone will be able to join us in Rolla for an old-days-good-time.


If you are definitely planning to attend the Homecoming football game, please post a comment to this message or contact me via email to confirm. The Athletics office needs an estimated number of attendees from our class (so they can square off plenty of bleacher space for us). There's no rush on this RSVP: I just need to report to RHS by September 1.


Also, we have settled on a location for our Sunday brunch: Melissa (Stacy) Hoffman has graciously arranged for us to meet at the Sawmill Cafe for a breakfast buffet. More details on this event are forthcoming.


Finally, we are still considering locations for our Friday night bonfire: if anyone has any ideas or suggestions, please email me. I think we can all agree that it wouldn't be a Rolla party without a keg in a field. :)


Thanks to all of you who have offered to help out: Kacey and I will definitely be calling in those favors over the next few months!

Have a wonderful Easter holiday!
CBR

6 comments:

Melanie (Harris) Wulff said...

I'll be there! Can't wait to see everyone!

Unknown said...

my husband and I can't wait to see everyone

Unknown said...

My husband and I can't wait to come and see everyone!

Sam Parker said...

Hey everyone. I'm excited to see what's happened in the last 10 years. We have to have a good turnout, otherwise we'll be looking at each other when we're almost 40! I hope everyone's 20s have treated them well, and we'll see you in the fall.

Ryan Eyberg said...

My wife and I will be there.

Ryan Eyberg said...

My wife and I will be there.