Monday, September 8, 2008

It's Almost Reunion Time!!!

Hello, RHS Class of 98!

As you all know, our reunion weekend is fast approaching. Kacey and I are meeting in Rolla this weekend to finalize plans. I'll post another update on Monday to provide further specifics.

For now, I do need to know how many of us will be attending the Homecoming football game on Friday night - RHS needs a number so they can accommodate our rowdy group. Please reply to this post and RSVP to that event (please specify the number in your party).

Otherwise, please check back here on Monday!

Hope all is well, and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone soon!

Best,
Candice

4 comments:

april jean said...

My husband and I plan to come to the game.

Kills Many Bears said...

I'll be there.

Kills Many Bears said...

I'll be there.

Aaron Wassilak said...

Kacie and I plan on going to the game.